Tough Penalties for Child Predators Petition
Protect Our Children Campaign
Your donations and our collective voice is making a difference to protect Canadian children from sexual exploitation.
Recent achievements include :
- raising the age of sexual consent from 14 to 16
- increasing mandatory minimum sentences for child rapists from 2 weeks to 1 year
- stopping Ontario’s radical sex education curriculum
More work needs to be done as the epidemic of child exploitation continues.
Prime Minister Stephen Harper has heard our cry agreeing “we must do even more to protect our children”. He announced in his throne speech that “Child predators should never be let off with only a single sentence for multiple crimes against children. Our Government will end sentencing discounts for child sex offenders”. He also said “Our Government will end the practice of automatic early release for serious repeat offenders” and “will change the law so that a life sentence means a sentence for life for the most dangerous criminals”. On September 16th, 2013 the Prime Minister announced “a publicly accessible national database that contains information on high-risk child sex offenders.”. He promised on August 29th that “Our Government (will) continue(s) to help make our streets and communities safer by cracking down on predators who abuse and exploit children,” and that “New legislative amendments will be introduced this fall to better protect children from a range of sexual offences, including child pornography, while ensuring that offenders receive tougher sentences.”
- no sentencing discounts for child sex offenders
- no automatic early release for serious repeat offenders
- life sentence means a sentence for life
- tougher sentences for child pornography
- a publicly accessible national database of high-risk child sex offenders
We must work hard to see these stated legislative goals become reality. You know that there will be fierce opposition, however the truth will win if we continue to make our voice heard.
I want to challenge you to stand with the Children’s Emergency Protection Fund as we work hard to protect Canadian children from those who seek to harm them.
Please donate today
National Awareness Campaign – Protect Our Children
- Legal Advocacy
- Political Advocacy
- Public Mobilization
- Newspaper Ads
- Television Ads
- Telephone Calls
- Mobilize ICV’s 95,000 Grassroots Canadians
Become a Protector of Children!
Typical Actions. Call your:
- Local media
- Member of Parliament
- Prime Minister
- Pray for God to preserve Canadian Values
- Donate $27.77 per month for 3 years — $1,000
You will receive the following:
- Certificate for your wall.
- Wallet sized identification.
- Be the first to know with urgent updates on current issues by email.
- Free one year subscription to the Evangelical Christian Magazine.
- 20% discount off all DVD or Books.
- 20% discount off all conferences or seminars..
We need you!
Please help us by clicking on the above image and becoming a member of the
Institute for Canadian Values today!