Welcome to the Institute for Canadian Values
(call us 416.391.5000)
Trudeau Lowering Age of Consent for Anal Sex
At the gay pride parade, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau vowed to reduce the age of consent for the dangerous practice of anal sex down to just 16 years old. This does not just make it okay for young children to violate each other in this way, but makes it legal for adult men to engage in anal sex with children as young as 16 years old. We are demanding that Justin Trudeau stop this campaign that is endangers Canada’s children.
The Children’s Emergency Protection Fund
The Children’s Emergency Protection Fund (CEPF) is a program of the Canada Christian College / Institute for Canadian Values, a federally incorporated non-profit organization and a registered Canadian charity. CEPF partners with programs to help children in serious need across Canada. We believe in trying to help any child in extreme need regardless of race, religion, language or culture. CEPF is dedicated to protect children from hunger, poverty, and sexual abuse. CEPF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, and foundations.
Advocate for Canadian Values
Typical Actions. Call your:
- Local media
- Member of Parliament
- Prime Minister
- Pray for God to preserve Canadian Values
- Donate $27.77 per month for 3 years — $1,000
You will receive the following:
- Certificate for your wall.
- Wallet sized identification.
- Be the first to know with urgent updates on current issues by email.
- Free one year subscription to the Evangelical Christian Magazine.
- 20% discount off all DVD or Books. 6. 20% discount off all conferences or seminars.
We need you!
Please help us by clicking on the below button and becoming a member of the
Institute for Canadian Values today!