Welcome to the Institute for Canadian Values
(call us 416.391.5000)
Protect Our Children
Children are society’s most precious asset; they are the future of our great nation. Children are also the most vulnerable members of our society. Shockingly, the government is willing to teach radical sexual education to our children in the name of diversity & inclusion. Our government has also only mandated a minimum 1 year sentence for an individual convicted of raping a child – we believe this is not good enough.
The Children’s Emergency Protection Fund
The Children’s Emergency Protection Fund (CEPF) is a program of the Canada Christian College / Institute for Canadian Values, a federally incorporated non-profit organization and a registered Canadian charity. CEPF partners with programs to help children in serious need across Canada. We believe in trying to help any child in extreme need regardless of race, religion, language or culture. CEPF is dedicated to protect children from hunger, poverty, and sexual abuse. CEPF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, and foundations.
Advocate for Canadian Values
Typical Actions. Call your:
- Local media
- Member of Parliament
- Prime Minister
- Pray for God to preserve Canadian Values
- Donate $27.77 per month for 3 years — $1,000
You will receive the following:
- Certificate for your wall.
- Wallet sized identification.
- Be the first to know with urgent updates on current issues by email.
- Free one year subscription to the Evangelical Christian Magazine.
- 20% discount off all DVD or Books. 6. 20% discount off all conferences or seminars.
We need you!
Please help us by clicking on the below button and becoming a member of the
Institute for Canadian Values today!